This website is dedicated to the recipes that my family has developed over the years, some good finds that I’ve come across, and some stuff that we’ve just made up. Most of them were published on the Snerkology website, and have been transferred here in a grand effort of consolidation.
Some navigational items to note:
- All of the recipes are categorized by type, ingredient, meal, etc. All categories are listed on the right hand frame, and most recipes fall under more than one category.
- Recipes with the “Signature Recipe” tag note an especial favorite of the household and readers who have given me such feedback.
- Recipes with the “Grandma’s Recipe” tag note a recipe from my Grandmother’s recipe book, which you can read more about here.
- Recipes with the “Wing It” tag note a recipe that Bill and I made up that turned out really good.
- Recipes with the “One-pot Wonder” tag are recipes that can be prepared in a single pot on the stove. Some recipes can be prepared faster when using multiple pots (such as a pasta cooking while the sauce or topping is preparing in another pot), but to some a lighter clean-up is more important!
- Recipes with the “Photo” tag note a recipe that has a picture of the finished recipe associated with it.
- The “Article” tag will lead you to articles I’ve written with respect to cooking and the art thereof. Tips, tricks, appliance reviews, and my own experiences as the “Head Chef” of the family are included and/or upcoming.
I always LOVE to hear from readers who have tried my recipes. Please leave a comment or send me an e-mail when you’ve made one! You can also contact me if you have a question about a recipe, or if something is not clear, or if you have feedback on how to make it better.
Thanks, and good eating!