This is a hot chicken dip recipe, modified from the one that I got from my sister-in-law Karen. It’s AWESOME with celery sticks, tortilla chips, or triangles of flatbread.
– 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (I like to get a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store)
– 1/2 to 1 cup Frank’s buffalo wing sauce or other hot sauce of choice (depending on how spicy you want it)
– 1/2 to 1 cup ranch salad dressing (depending on how “wet” you want it)
– 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
– 1 block cream cheese (8 oz)
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the cream cheese until smooth (about 2 minutes). Mix in remaining ingredients (except shredded cheddar) and spread evenly into a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with shredded cheese, and bake 5 more minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve hot.