– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
– 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
– 1 can sweet corn, drained
– 1.5 – 2 cups salsa of choice
– 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional – can also use nacho style jalapenos in a jar)
– 2 tbsp minced garlic
– 1 tbsp worcestershire
– your favorite spicy seasonings, to taste (red tabasco, green tabasco, Cholula, mexican spiced salt, etc.)
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese -or- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, cheddar/jack, mexican blend, etc.)
– garnish – tortilla chips, sour cream, etc.
Place chicken breast halves in the crock pot. In a large bowl, mix together beans, corn, salsa, jalapeno, garlic, worcestershire, spices, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for six hours. In the last 20 minutes of cooking, add cubed cream cheese or shredded cheese to the crock pot, continue to cook until melted.
Serve with warm flour tortillas, or accompanied with spanish rice or skillet fried potatoes.