– 1/2 cup margerine or butter
– 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
– 1 (6 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (mini chips work great)
– 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
– 1 cup chopped nuts – the more finely chopped the better, I like to use half hazelnut and half walnut.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for a glass dish). In a 13X9 inch baking pan, melt margerine in oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over margerine. Mix together and press into pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top evenly with chocolate chips, then coconut, then nuts. Press down firmly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool before cutting.