- 3 chicken breasts, cut into one-inch pieces
- 4 tbsp olive or canola oil, separated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning (they usually sell a chicken seasoning mix in the spice area of the store)
- 4 large red potatoes, cut into one-inch pieces (don’t remove skin)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1.5 cups salsa of choice (we use mild)
- 2 tsp. green tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp mexican seasoning (found in the same place the chicken seasoning is)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes with the skin on, in a large pot filled with well-salted water. Cook until done but still slightly firm. Drain.
- While potatoes are boiling, heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken, garlic powder, worcestershire, and chicken seasoning. Sautee until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Place cooked potatoes in skillet with 2 tbsp. oil and chopped onion, and cook until both are lightly browned. Then add to skillet the chicken, corn, beans, and salsa. Sprinkle with green tabasco and mexican seasoning. Stir to combine ingredients, and cook on low heat until everything is heated.
- Top with sour cream or shredded cheese, if you so choose. Calvin just coats everything with ranch dressing.